CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well lets see. The weekend came and gone. I didn't get anything done. Instead we went fishing Saturday morning and then that afternoon we went to Tulsa and did some shopping. The good thing though. Derek's dad called to see if we got them painted for he could come finish the room and we said no. So he is coming over this Friday to paint them and put them up. ha I guess he is tired of waiting on us. So if all goes well Ty's room will be done. Then I can start to set everything up. I can't wait. We got Ty's pack and play this weekend and got it set up. That thing took us awhile to set up. So this weekend we are going to drag out his travel system and see just how hard and long that will take us to get set up.lol It's great watching Derek try and figure it all out. So little by little we are checking things off the list. It's really starting to hit me that there isn't much longer.

This week has been long already. I had to go do laundry at the laundry mat yesterday because that was one of the things I didn't do on the weekend at home. Dumb me never again. Oh well live and learn. So everything here is flood from the rain. And it is supposed to rain the rest of the week. So if that is the case Derek will be off. Other then that not much has went on. Have a good week and try to stay dry.

No comments: