CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Well the weekend came and left way to fast. We got in Friday evening just in time to go eat and do some shopping. We spent all Saturday at Heather and Aaron's. Colored Easter eggs and then had a big cook out with the family. So I hope everyone had a good Easter. Ours was good. Even though it rained cats and dogs all day. We had a real good sunrise service then after service was over we went home and took a nap. After we got up Derek gave Ty his Easter basket. I know we are crazy but we couldn't not put a little something together for him. We did after all get him something for Christmas too. This little one is way to spoiled already. In other things I am in OK this week and Derek is in KS hanging out. I say hanging out because it is to muddy to work so he is off. It is going to be a long week for him and me both. I always hate being away from him. So here is a pic of how huge I am getting. I am now 24 weeks. A little over half way. Well that's about it for now.

5 comments:

Gram (Connie M) said...

Ha that makes me happy now you can never complain about me spoiling him............lol the basket is so cute can't wait to see it.

Montgomery's said...

so cute!

Tammy K. said...

Cute basket.
You look great Leandra. I am glad you had a good weekend. Sorry you will be away from Derek all week :o(

Momma Tammi said...

You two crack me up. You look adorable! I hope the week doesn't drag by too slowly for the two of you.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny Ty's first little Easter basket! You really do look cute pregnant. So does Heather even though you two might not see it! lol

Tell little Ty Nana loves him!

I love his Daddy and Mommy too!
Nana and Mom #2