CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

No News Yet

Well I went in Friday to take the test. Let me tell ya. It was the worst thing ever. So I didn't know exactly what they did for the test when I went in. Well know I do. You have to drink this HUGE bottle of stuff. Which is so gross! Then get your blood taken a total of four times. Unless your me then it's five times. Because on the fourth time I had no blood left in me to give so they had to try in another spot. My arms look so bad. Well with all that had to be done not eating was another part of it. So when I was done around 1:30pm I was beyound ready for food. So we are off to go eat. Well Derek wanted to try a new place so we went. To make a long story short Derek got to eat and I didn't. They messed my order up then sent out uncooked food and then I was just done with it all. I got so upset because lets face it a pregnent women with no food and no blood left in her body is not good. So we ended up getting the whole meal free and left. I did get to go to the mall and eat yummy chinesse food. But boy was it a day. The rest of the weekend is like a blur. So that brings us to today. I have waited all morning for the Dr. to call but nothing yet. So I don't know if they have got the results in yet or not. If I havent heard anything by Wednesday I will call them and see what is going on. Well I am in Kansas this week. It's good to be back with my hubby. Even though I had a good crazy week in Oklahoma. As you all know and have read on Heather's blog I'm sure. Well till later this week bye.

3 comments:

Gram (Connie M) said...

Hey next time you guys need to go to lunch with us because they must have thought that I was you because it took us a long time to get our food and then when we got it my fish was half done and I had to send it back........I laughed and told pop they must have thot I was LeAnndra...lol so don't be putting that off on me..heehee

Montgomery's said...

Oh my, I remember that test but I had mine done at 15 weeks right in the middle of all day morning sickness on an empty stomach AND having sugar problems and them telling me to not get sick or else I have to do it all over again. Do you think I told them I got a little sick? NO! and it still came up possitive for high sugar. But I'm praying yours is fine. I hate it that you had to suffer through that LONG yuckie test.

I did read about some of the adventures you and Ashton had. I laughed pretty hard, but I'm sure it wasn't too easy on you. Glad to know you are back with your hubby. Now you can rest up from your week. Tell Derek hello.

Momma Tammi said...

Poor Lee! I hated that test with a passion. Just trying to get that gunk down was an experience and a half...still gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

You are right...the food for a pregnant woman who needs to eat is not the food you want to be messing up. Glad you finally got some food though. I hope you and Derek are enjoying some beautiful sunshiny weather.