CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Friday

I thought this day would never come. This has been a long lonely week. As I was so happy to get to a normal life again but after one day of it I was ready for people again. A week of spending 6:20am to around 7:30pm by yourself in a little motel room is not much fun. All though Ty does a good job at keeping me company. I have got to see kick threw my shirt. And I get to talk to him threw out the day when he is up. Which seems like a lot. Which makes me happy. He is going threw this thing where he will be kicking and when Derek goes to feel he will stop. Then Derek will no longer move his hand off and there is Ty kicking again. It makes me laugh. I will be staying in Oklahoma this next week because I have to go take a glucose test and get blood work. So I hope everything goes well. Derek will be all alone this next week in Kansas. Well I better get off here before Derek gets off early and I have nothing done. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a Great Easter. As far as I know when we left they where planning a sunrise service so anybody that wants to swing by Pryor for it is more then welcome 6:30am.

Blessed Easter
Comments from pYzam.com


No comments: