CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bad News Bears

So it is never good to get woke up in the morning with a bad phone call. Yesterday I had to go and and take the glucose test. Which was not fun. Well they called me up first thing this morning saying my levels are high and I need to go back in for a more intense test. Not to mention I am low in iron and need to fix that as well. So now I have to go in for a three hour test and get more blood taken. I knew this was going to be somewhat of an issue with my family history and all but it still is hard to take in. So if you could please pray for me that would be great. So with all that said Derek will be on the road tonight when he gets off of work to go with me tomorrow for the test. Other then that the week was going good. The weather has been so nice for a change. That I have spent some time outside and have even got a little tan. Well that wraps things up around here. When I get results back I will be sure and update you all.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Hey-- my glucose levels were high when I took the one hour test, but normal for the 3 hour. My family history of it wasn't great either, but thank the Lord mine came out fine and delivered a healthy 6.8lb19inch little girl.

Montgomery's said...

Oh Bummer! I will be praying for you. I know for a fact that God can keep it under control!

Momma Tammi said...

I'll be praying for ya. The three hour test isn't exactly on the fun meter, but God will see ya through it.

d_lhays said...

Thank You!