CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beautiful Week

It has been such a nice week. I went and cleaned the SUV. Talk about a job. I think that will be the last time for me this year. ha Then another day I went and got the oil changed on the SUV. Yesterday was 90 degrees. So I was only out for a little while. Then in the evenings it has been warm enough to walk so we have been doing that after dinner.

I haven't got a phone call from the Dr. nor have I called. I just figure if the test had come out bad I would have had a phone call. So I will just wait it out till I go in next week. Other then that things seem to be going good. I feel good other then the constant back pains. Ty seems to kick harder each day. I Love that little boy so much. In other things we are now on a car hunt. We are in need of a second car very bad and fast. We have one in mind it's just if we can get it. So we shall see what happens. If you think about please say a prayer that it will work out if it's the lords will.

We will be back on the road to Oklahoma tomorrow. I hope somehow we can get the trim and base boards painted this weekend. Everything was moving along fast and then it just seemed to be a dead stop. I am so ready for Ty's room to be done and set up. I have started to make a list of things that we need for him and that needs to be done and wow is it long. Well have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I wrote out a list of things that we will need for Lilli, while she is here and it is long...so I can only imagine how long your list is for Ty.

Wow! 90 degrees is a mite warm for April. Hope you are able to get everything done in the baby's room this weekend, but don't over do it.

Gram (Connie M) said...

Maybe you should make a list on your blog and keep it updated so we that want to get him something won't be duplicating gifts.