CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Well we are back to a normal life once again. And it is kind of nice. So what have I been up to. My Mom, her husband, and his kids came and stayed at our house for a week. While here he worked on the house and mom got the nursery all painted. Then we spent the rest of the week doing who knows what. Then they ended up getting snowed in a couple days extra. So while snowed in they ended up helping redo the wood floors being we had that scheduled in the day after they where to leave. Talk about a full house. So now all that is left to do is get the trim and base board up on the baby's room. Derek also ended up getting snowed in and was off all last week. So we just stayed around the house and cleaned and visited with the family. It was a nice week. We had youth convention over the weekend and it was very good. So that was short and sweet update. Or at least I hope. So I have pictures but want to wait until we get the trim and base board up for you can get the whole look.


So in baby news. We know what we are having. It's a Boy! He already has shown his personality just threw the ultrasound. As crazy as that sounds. He moves around like crazy. Derek finally got to feel him move a couple of weeks ago. He was so happy. Everything is going good and healthy for the pregnancy. I can say I had one good month of pregnancy and it was so nice. Because now I am fighting back pain. It is so bad I would rather trade it for morning sickness. If you can believe that. These days I am looking huge. You now it's bad when strangers ask if your about to pop! And then when others ask your due date and are like OH really I thought it was May or June not August. But the thing is I am just now at the weight I started the pregnancy at. Crazy yes I know. Well talking about weight. It is time for lunch.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh you don't look like you are ready to pop. You actually looked great this weekend. I completly understand how you feel though. I was there just a few short months ago and always hated it when someone would say oh my your about to pop--boy that was one thing that always upset me. Good luck with the remainder of the pregnancy!

(incase you are wondering we sat behind you at Youth Convention on Saturday afternoon)

Jamey said...

Hey sis, I am glad to finally hear from you. YOu guys have seem like you have been very busy. Cant wait to see pics of the nursery and of you!!hint hint. Isaac and Aleah are really missing you guys. THey come running anytime I check your blog and they hear the music.love ya and kiss my nephew for me.

Montgomery's said...

Great seeing you over the weekend! Tyler is such a cute name. Have a great week.