CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Still Sick!

Well I still have a stuffy nose and a cough. It isn't near as bad as the past few days had been. So praise the Lord for that. I hope to be over it by Saturday being I got lots of things to do. As for the "morning sickness" I think I made it over the hump. I have been taking my prenatal all week and haven't been sick. So just maybe I'm done with that stage for awhile. Now my only problem is an itchy stomach. It is driving my crazy. And nothing I am doing is helping it. Other then that things are going. Derek's working away but doing good. He already has nice tan from this warm weather and I couldn't be more jealous. We will be off to Oklahoma tomorrow. So have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Tammy K. said...

When my stomach strats itching I drink lemon water, it makes it go away. My sister told me that remedy and it is the only thing that helps. It may take a couple days, but it will work.