CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Long Night/ He's Coming HOME!

I am not starting the day off very good. Last night I got a total of maybe 3 1/2 hours of sleep. I was up every hour getting something to eat because I was hungry all night long. I had strawberry's, an apple, pineapple, crackers, pickle and 2 waters. I was so restless. And what is worse I couldn't sleep in this morning. I was up bright and early at 6. grr. I hope this isn't going to be a nightly thing. Because this girl needs sleep. Okay moving on. I get to see my husband. I am so so very happy. It is some what of a shock though. Because we both thought it was going to be weeks. But it's not. So now the fun begins. He is on the road now. I will be leaving around 4pm to go to Kansas today. We are going to try and time it for when I get there he will be there. Then we will either drive 5 more hours to Oklahoma late tonight. Or get up around 4am and drive in the morning. Because I have to be at the doctor at 8:30am on Friday. So it is going to be a rough. So please please be in prayer for me. When I wasn't pregnant I got real sick when I didn't get much sleep so I can't imagine being pregnant with no sleep. We also have District Convention on Saturday. Then will be driving back to Kansas on Sunday. So it is going to be none stop from 4pm today till Sunday night. So if I make it threw the weekend you will here from me Monday.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

So glad that you two get to be together again. I'll be praying for strength, rest and a safe trip.

Montgomery's said...

lol. I know what you mean, up all night wanting to eat!!! Why can't we just be hungry during the day and sleep at night? So glad to hear Derek has come home and that you guys will be at convention. We'll see you there!