CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

171 Days To Go!

So who ever says it gets better in there second trimester lucky you. And not so lucky me. Because it has seemed to get worse for me. I am sicker now then I have been the past three months. Of course this doesn't shock me. My mom said she was sick all 9 months with me and lived off of crackers, sprite, and apples. So lucky me. I am just counting down the days till I get to hold my little one. I hope to start to clear out the baby's nursery this weekend if the weather is nice. It is going to be a big project because Derek's office is where the baby's room is going to be. And once we get it cleared out we are pulling up the carpet. And when I say we it will mainly be my poor husband. Being these days I spend my time on the bathroom floor sick. I will try and remember to take pictures step by step of the remodel. So other then being sick nothing has went on this week. Just a lot of staying in the room. Tomorrow should be the fun day in trying to get the room all packed up to go to OK.

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I was only blessed with one month of no sickness with either of the boys, but the moment that I held them in my arms...the sickness became a distant memory. I'll continue praying that the sickness will pass.

How are you going to decorate the nursery?

d_lhays said...

Well if a boy it will be jungle animals or safari. If a girl pink and brown flowers and lady bugs. Thank you for the prayers.

Momma Tammi said...

I left you a comment on my blog about the tracker. I love your decorating ideas.

Jamey said...

I hate it that you are sooo sick. Pregnancy may not be that great but just wait until you get to hold that little bundle of joy. NOTHINGS BETTER! I cant wait tomeet the new one. If you have a boy and havent found exactly the bedding you are looking for then look at Target because they had a very cute one with catepillars and numbers on it. Just an idea. Love ya