CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Very Productive

Boy was this weekend none stop. We got a lot of work done. We got in Friday and I cooked dinner then watched a movie and called it a night. Saturday we got up early went and got a tax's done. Then got to our house and the cleaning began. Got beds moved around. The guest room/office cleaned and almost all the way set up. Cleaned and emptied almost all of the baby's room out. I say almost because the big furniture Derek couldn't lift on his own so we will need to get help for that next weekend. But we are well on are way. I am happy we got a lot of that done. Of course my crazy husband starts saying all this stuff he wants to start working on. So I'm like okay that's fine. But he is wanting to start it next week, when we already have a hundred projects started but not yet complete. Awww. Men! So after talking we wont be starting anything else until what is started is complete. So lots of work was are weekend. Another good thing is I went all weekend sick free. I was even able to eat a little meat. But I didn't want to push my luck and over due it. But the thing is I stopped taking my prenatal because I have thought it might be causing me to be sick. So who knows. I am going to start taking it again this week and see what happens. If I get sick I'll know its from that and will be talking to my doctor next week at my appointment to get off of it and try something else I guess. That about wraps the weekend up. We are in Kansas Derek is working away and I hope to get out and enjoy the warm weather that they say we are going to be having. So Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Jamey said...

It always feels good to get stuff accomplished. Way to Go! I so hope you get over all this sickness stuff. If it is your prenatals then at least now you can do something to help. Miss u all. Love ya

Momma Tammi said...

So happy to hear that you weren't sick all weekend. I'm sure it felt good to be free of it AND get lots accomplished. YEA! Enjoy the warm weather...if ya get tired of it...you can send some my way.

peaceinchaos said...

Hey, I so know what the morning sickness thing was...I had it with all 4. I experienced problems with certain prenatals that made me sick, my doc gave me a prescription to one that was for those who got sick. It seemed better. I hope you get through the sickness soon

peaceinchaos said...

Hey, I so know what the morning sickness thing was...I had it with all 4. I experienced problems with certain prenatals that made me sick, my doc gave me a prescription to one that was for those who got sick. It seemed better. I hope you get through the sickness soon