CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Friday!

Well it couldn't have took any longer. I guess with this new run of sickness it makes the week drag. I don't know what I am going to do. Before I had warning that I need to head to the bathroom and real quick. Well there is no warning now. And well I will not go into details. But it becomes a huge mess. I know people say when in the mist of being pregnant they wont be doing it again and everyone says yes you will. I don't know if it will end up being true for this one. I truly understand why mom only had me. Because of her pregnancy being so bad. Now that I am being a crybaby I will move on. It's Friday weekend is here. In about two hours we will be on the road to Oklahoma. We are going to be doing are tax's. And since we have to get up early for that I hope to do some work on the house. I have got to get in gear. My mom will being coming out in less then a month to help do the nursery so I have to have the room ready. I also need to do spring cleaning on the whole house before she gets here. Lots and lots of work to do. Well I need to finish getting the room packed up and ready to go before Derek gets here. Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I am so sorry that you are still dealing with the sickness. I truly can understand how you feel...I had one month sickness free with Darren. I ended up being hospitalized 10 times in 8 weeks because of it...I looked like a junky after all the I.V.'s. Jeremy wasn't as bad, I had three months sickness free with him. All I can say is that I truly appreciate what it took for both of our sons to be born healthy and that is about as close as I've ever come to laying my life down for someone else. I think it just makes me love them even more. I won't tell you that you will forget how sick you are, because you won't...but it does cause you to value that life you carry within a little more highly than the gal that has absolutely NO problems.

Don't over do it this weekend, but I do hope that it is productive. Have a safe trip. Love ya!

Montgomery's said...

Poor you! I agree with Sis. Tammi. I truly know what you are going through. I did pretty good with Emma & Madison until my 10th week, and then look out potty cause I was there all the time! You won't forget how sick you are, but it's so worth it to see you little one running around. BUT, I didn't want to go through it a 3rd time. lol. Hope you are having a good weekend.