CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Well we got absolutely nothing done this weekend like I had planned and hoped. But that's okay. We did have a nice weekend. We got in early Friday night so that was real nice. We watched Fireproof with Heather and Aaron and stood up past 1. Which these days its big for me to stay up that late. So with that Saturday I slept in. Derek got up ran to town to take care of somethings. I stood and did laundry and got ready. He had planned to go into Tulsa to Osaka for dinner. We did some shopping and had dinner. It was real good. Then we meet up with Heather and Aaron and did so more shopping at the mall. Then the big surprise came that night. We got back into town and he took me to the park. In which he told me to go sit down and wait for him. As he came up he had his guitar and handed me a rose and started to sing to me. It was so special. This was a first real valentines day we had spent together. Being all the others he was on storm gone. Or we lived in two different states. So what I guy. Sunday was a long day. We went to church and normally we leave to go to KS by 3 because of it being so far. But we had a special guest come and show us her mission trip to South Africa. So we stood for evening service. Then went out to dinner to visit. We got on the road around 8:00 that night and well its at least a five hour drive. So we got in to are room late. And to top it off I couldn't have been any sicker for the dive. I wont go into detail because it was not pretty. It has took me all today to try and recover from it. Okay if you made it threw all that rambling wow.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Sounds like your weekend was a mix of wonderful and not so grand. How sweet of Derek to serenade you. Sorry that you weren't feel so grand.

Jamey said...

OOOHhhh! How sweet! Tell Derek way to be a romantic. I hate that your sick. Hopefully it will end soon. Love you!