CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Due Date/Weekend

I made it threw the weekend. Man was it a long one. I was only sick Saturday morning though which I was thankful for. I think I ran on six hours of sleep the whole weekend. So today I made up for that sleep. It was so nice. Convention was so wonderful. I am thankful everything worked out for we could be there. I also made it to my doctor appointment. Which well I didn't get the best news ever. I am Due August 2nd right in the heat of the summer. If you know me I don't do good with heat. So with that due date it makes me 14 weeks and 6 days. Which means I am not near as far along as I thought. Which makes it seem longer. But oh well nothing I can do about it. Everything else checked out good for the pregnancy thus far. Well other then that we are back in Kansas. Here is a pic of the baby. We got a bunch but I will just put up one. But I will scrapblog them all.

4 comments:

Cat-n-Dan said...

Lee, YEAH now you know when you are due. Are you feeling better? Hows your blood pressure? Aug. 2 was my due date with Connor. How neat. :-)

Montgomery's said...

It was good seeing you guys this weekend and seeing all the pictures of the little one.

Grace & Co said...

Seeing a picture of the baby is so exciting! Sorry to hear about the due date though.. =S

Gram (Connie M) said...

Hey glad you're catching up on that sleep thats important when you're expecting. Thanks for following my blog when I started to post there was that picture of the baby and that made my day! Can't wait to hold him/her