CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy Is The Name!

Well we had yet another fast but productive weekend. We got the baby's room all the way cleaned out. And the carpet pulled up. Derek's dad came over to make sure the wood floor could be refinished. And he said it would be so easy to do. That the floor was in really good condition. I was so glad to hear that. And to top it off it's only going to cost us 80 bucks to do it. That's for the baby's room and our dinning room floor. While his dad was there he said we can do this and that to the room for real cheap so somehow it turned into a full room remodel. So in the coming up weeks we will texture the room, put new base board up, new trim, closet doors, entry door, paint, and the wood floor. Mind you this has to be done by the 22nd of this month because my mom will then be here to set up the nursery. We are so crazy. I can't believe I agreed to all that. I didn't want a big project. I guess there isn't anything I can do now. Everything is tore out of the room already.lol So that was are weekend. We are in KS now. This week is going to be in the high 70's I am so happy. I hope to get out a lot. I am feeling much better these day's. And just want to be outdoors fishing and grilling. Oh and day by day I am able to eat meat more and more. Okay that's it for now. Have a good start to the week.

5 comments:

Jamey said...

WOW! sounds like you guys are going to be busy but in the end it will be great! MIss u guys! I need to see a pic of my niece or nephew. so picture please! WHen is your ultrasound to find out for sure? Love ya

d_lhays said...

I hope to get in on the 23rd. So we shall see. I have to drag Derek from the baby stuff every time we go to the store. He wants to buy everything up. For a boy and for a girl then take stuff back when we find out what we are having.lol love ya

Jamey said...

I want you guys to know that the kids want me to go to your blog everyday. They act like they really miss u guys. Isaac especially. He always wants to see Lele and DEde. Let me know when you u guys find out what we are having. Are you guys still living in motels?

d_lhays said...

We was just talking about how much we miss them and we havent been out there in awhile. I will be sure to let you know. Yep we are still living in the motel and will be for awhile it looks like.

Jamey said...

Are you guys planning on going back to oklahoma every weekend until after your mom comes?