CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

My Weekend

Well we stayed in Kansas this weekend. Derek had class so we had to drive up to Topeka Friday for class on Saturday. We got in early Friday so we did some shopping where I found everything I want for the baby. So come next Monday after the ultrasound I will be back at the store buying it up. Then Saturday he went to class and I stayed in the room till check out then went to his class. He ended up getting out early so we decided to drive threw Wichita and have dinner there. We did more shopping to kill time before dinner. We ended up eating at Sumo which is Japanese steak house where they cook in front of you. Oh so good. I ate every bite that was on my plate. So Sunday we slept in till 9:30 then got up and cooked breakfast. Then headed into town. We had heard this town had a zoo so we went and checked it out.It was free to get in so that was even better. Then we had to go do laundry at the laundry mat. How I hate that. But we got it done then had to do grocery shopping for the week. I am never doing shopping on a Sunday afternoon again. It was so crazy. We got to are room to unload everything and still had daylight left so we decided to clean the suv completely. Was that a chore. It took us a couple hours we washed it, vacuumed, dusted the inside, put leather protecting on the seats, and some other things I can't really remember. So after that long day on the feet we came back to the room just in time for me to cook dinner. After dinner I could no longer stand. My feet where so swollen from the day and I was in pain. So my wonderful husband ended the night for me with like an hour and half foot message. It was so nice. The high and lows of pregnancy. WOW this was really long and I'm sure I full of rambling. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Gram (Connie M) said...

sounds like a full and good weekend spring will do that to you..........lol

Montgomery's said...

I'm waiting patiently to know what you are having!!! What fun shopping! Sounds like all in all, you had a great weekend. I would LOVE to have an hour & a half foot massage!!! Lucky you!

Momma Tammi said...

Foot massages are soooooooo wonderful. What a guy and a sweetheart to give you a nice long massage.