CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Update!

Well I went to the dr yesterday. But I didn't get to see him. He had just left for a delivery. So I seen a different dr that didn't do anything for me. So if my belly don't clear up by my ultrasound in 2 weeks I will be going back in. So I just get to deal with it. Other then that everything I guess is going okay. I did however lose more weight. So I am yet to gain. I don't know what they are going to try to do to get me to gain. With having these day's off we have got a ton of work done. We went and got lighting can's and redone the lights in the kitchen. I have done spring cleaning on the kitchen, dinning room, and living room. So tomorrow is the bedrooms and bathroom. Then I will be done. Well have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Jamey said...

SOunds like you guys have been very busy. I hope that stuff clears up for you so you dont have to deal with it anymore. Is the ultrasound in 2 weeks the one to find out what your having? Love you guys!

Momma Tammi said...

I dropped 13 pounds the first 4 months that I carried Jeremy. Then I hit my 5th month and started gaining and when I delivered 7 weeks early, I had already gained 30 pounds. So, don't stress over losing weight at this point.

You have been one busy little lady. When you are finished, you can come do my spring cleaning. ~grin~ Are you going to take pictures of the renovations that you are doing? Would love to see them if you do.

d_lhays said...

Jamey- Yes that is when we find out. We can't wait!

Tammi- I have lost at least that much but these past few days I can tell I am looking bigger. I do have the before renovation pictures I'm just waiting on the after ones now. I will be sure to post them when I get them all.