CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Picture

Okay so here is a picture. I am 19 weeks and 4 days. For me to have not gained any weight but lost I am sure sticking out there.lol. Well it has been a very slow and very cold week. All I have done is stay under the blanket and cook dinner. The baby is moving more and more. It is truly amazing. Up until the baby moves you know there is a baby in there but it is never real real until you feel the movement. It is great. It makes me smile everytime. Well I gonna start to ramble if I haven't already. Or bore you so I am going to go.

3 comments:

Tammy K. said...

YEA!!! someone else that is putting up a picture. Thanks for posting. very fun.

Momma Tammi said...

You look so adorable! So glad you posted a pic.

Montgomery's said...

You look so cute!!!

It's so neat that you are feeling the baby move now!!! Isn't it funny how it takes you by surprise? I jumped too, I found out a lot of times, it tickled. How exciting!!!!!

We hope to see you guys soon.