CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I CAN FEEL THE BABY!

So the past few days I have been feeling the baby more and more. It is so exciting. The first time I felt the baby it just took my breath away. Of course Derek is sad and hates that he can't feel it. Last night after eating dinner Derek and I shared a chocolate bar and it seemed like shorty after eating it got to the baby. I don't know if it can really do that but the kick or movement was so strong it made me jump. And the baby was active for a long time.

So the rest of my weekend went down hill. The work stopped and nothing else got done or touched. The whole Saturday wasted and gone. So when we go back in two weeks I will have the unfinished work to do the evening we get in. Which is not very much time. I can't believe my mom will be here in less then two weeks. Not to mention in less then two weeks we will know what the baby is! And the nursery will be done. And we can start buying for this little one. Well that's it for now.

3 comments:

Tammy K. said...

How exciting Leandra. I am anxious for that stage of my pregnancy. I think you are 10 days ahead of me so I am guessing I will feel my baby soon. :o) It's exciting huh?

Gram (Connie M) said...

That is so exciting!! so bonding almost like having a conversation with it huh? everything that he/she does you will get to experience what a thrill!!! I can see why Derek would be jealous.

Jamey said...

YEAAAHHHH! I am so excited for you. YOu know theres a baby there but when it begins to move it is sooo much more real. Tell Derek he will be able to feel it real soon. I can t believe he hasnt been able to feel it from day 1 since he always claimed he could feel all mine. lol! Crazy guy! Love ya