CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Please Pray For Me

So I have had an itchy belly and thought it was no big deal. Well then my whole stomach broke out into insect like bits. I started to do research and found that I may have pruritic urticarial papules or prurigo of pregnancy. They say 1 percent of pregnant women develop this condition but usually begins in the third trimester. They say it will go away once you deliver. So I don't know whats going on. I go to the dr for my four week check up tomorrow I just pray everything will be okay. It has me kind of worried. In good news we will get a four day weekend. So I hope to get a lot more work done. Well I need to get this room packed up and ready to go when Derek gets off.

3 comments:

Montgomery's said...

Sure will be praying for you! Keep us posted. Enjoy your weekend and try to rest inbetween working so hard. ;)

Jamey said...

We will be praying for you and the baby. Let us know what the dr says. Love ya and drive safely!

Tammy K. said...

keep us posted. I will pray for you.