CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wait No Longer

Well Derek is going on storm. I think he is going to Missouri. I not real happy. But the lord is so great. I don't have to worry about driving long hours by myself. My dad is on his way right now as I type this to come get me. I talked to him and told him Derek was having to go on storm and he said what town are you in and what is the best way to get there. I am so thankful not just because I don't have to drive but I get to go to Colorado and visit with all my family. I don't have a big mess to deal with. All I have to do is get the room packed up and go. So that is what I am off to do. Please be praying for Derek as he is going on this storm like always it will be long hours in the cold with little sleep.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

We'll be praying for Derek and for you to have a safe trip to Colorado. Enjoy your time with family.

Montgomery's said...

Who can ever beat Sis. Tammi to a comment first? ha ha

The snow picture was beautiful, it was nice to get some white stuff here, even if it was mostly sleet.

I know you hate to see Derek go, but people like my family are thankful for him to help supply electric back to them. With nearly 2 inches of ice, it's no easy task. I'll pray for him while he's gone. I heard in AR, it may take 2 weeks to supply electric back to the area due to so much damage.

I'm glad you get to see your family while he is away. Enjoy!