CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy but yet Mad!

So I just had lunch with Derek and he informed me of the move and what's going on. And well I am happy that I don't have to be in the little rat of a town. I am going to be five minutes from the city. In a town called Augusta,Ks. For those that don't know it is right out of Wichita. The town we had an apartment at and had to leave. Thus being the mad part. We had an apartment a place to call home. A somewhat normal life. We could have kept it and saved the trouble of having to get out of the lease early. My question is why didn't they move us there in the first place. But that is just how the apprenticeship is. They don't care about you. But the training is the best.GRRR. So ya. I am torn up about it. So now we are only 3 hours from home. Which I am thankful for. But it is still upsetting.

5 comments:

Gram (Connie M) said...

Good deal when do you move? does he know how long he will get to stay this time?

d_lhays said...

I think next Monday we will go to the hall and get everything ready to go. With the high line they really don't stay in one spot for long. We already know what town they will be going to once done in Augusta. So it looks like a lot of moving around for awhile.

Echo said...

hi, my husband is currently in Northwest Lineman College. I am just trying to get my head straight on what I signed up for. We have a small family and are trying to get hired on with a company that isn't going to move us around a whole lot but also keep my husband as close as possible. From what I had read we want to get on with a city utility or a co-op...is that right? Really, any insight would be very helpful. Please e-mail me if you have any advice proud_mommy020305@yahoo.com

Momma Tammi said...

Darren wants to know how far away you are going to be from Oklahoma City and how long you are going to keep moving around like this. Please pray for him and Larissa to make the right choice as to what to do and where to go.

d_lhays said...

Our house is about 3 hours from OKC. Derek should be done by Nov. or Dec. After he is done he can pretty much go anywhere and get a job. So by the end of the year we should have a normal life and be at home done moving around. We will be praying for them.