CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow

So lets see. The weekend flew by. We started home improvement project. We pulled up the carpet in the dinning room. To see what the wood floor looked like. It was not that bad. We just have to do a light sand and re stain it. We are also going to pull up the carpet in another room. I think it took more work pulling up the carpet and cleaning the floor then it will to sand and stain it. Other then that are weekend was over. So that brings us today. Yesterday was a lazy, do nothing day. It snowed all day long so Derek didn't work. Nor is he working today. Can you guess? It is still snowing! So he is ready to climb up the walls bored. He wanted to work today because he was so bored yesterday. I told him it would do him good to see what I have to go threw day in day out. hehe. I'm so mean. But it is so true. It is hard to do. So this is what we get to look at.I am praying Derek wont get sent off somewhere on storm. Because I hate when he is gone. It is so hard. Well there is still no meat eating for me. And I am still having sick day's here and there. More here then there. I got to my next appointment in two weeks. Where I hope to finally find out just how far I am exactly and get a due date. lol Not knowing is the worst. Well that's it for now. I going to see just how bored Derek is and see if I can rope him into some hand and foot=)

3 comments:

Jamey said...

I know how you are feeling with a husband that is locked up in the house when he is usually at work. Dustin used to drive me crazy pacing the floors when he couldnt work because of the weather. hehe! Hope you are doing good with the pregnancy. Cant wait to meet that little one. love you guys

Momma Tammi said...

Pretty picture but I do understand the cabin fever. Hopefully, it won't last too long. So...were you able to rope him into some hand and foot?

d_lhays said...

I did get him to play hand and foot. The bad thing is I won. So I really hurt my chances of getting him to play again.