CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Not Much

Going on. This week has been pretty slow. We have ate in the room all week. This town is so dumb I don't like to go outside because the people here make me so mad. I can't stand it. We stood in and watched the Bachelor Monday night. I am so addicted to that show. Although I am afraid it's going to end the way I don't want it to. Anyway. last night we stood in and watched Tulsa win the GCAM Bowl for the second year in a role. It was a good game. Now tonight I guess I have to get out. Derek said so. I have been locked up without human interaction. Well that's it for now. Tomorrow we head out to Oklahoma. So maybe something exciting will happen this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After all this, there is only one thing to say: Have reverence for God, and obey his commands, because this is all that we were created for. ECCLESIASTES 12:13 TEV

Momma Tammi said...

Have a great weekend and be safe!