CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back In Kansas

After three long, crazy, fun weeks I am back in Kansas. Can you hear the joy? Nope me neither. As Derek and I was driving up to Kansas last night we got to talking and we both are ready to be settled back down at home. We stayed two weeks in our house and it was so nice. We miss it so much. It felt like we had a normal life again. Now we don't know how we are going to make it threw the upcoming months on the road. UGH! So anyway. Some how I did not take any pictures while in Oklahoma. I had my camera and just did not take any. Maybe I wasn't in the mood or I just don't know. It's weird. So know I am bummed that I don't have any pictures nor will I be able to scrapblog. Which I was looking forward to. Oh well what can you do.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time.. I hope you get another vacation soon!