CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Bye Bye Larned, KS!

Thank you all for your comments. Derek and I are truly happy and are on cloud 9. So lets see what else is going on. We got news that we are getting moved from the town we are working in. We don't know where but I think we will find out this weekend when Derek is at class. Since finding out about the baby we have been praying the lord would make away for us to be closer to home. So we are praying that we will be closer to Oklahoma. Because right now we are at least five hours from home. And traveling back and forth is killing me and I'm not that far along yet. So I can't imagine being 6 months pregnant and driving 5 hours to OK and 5 hours back every weekend. I am so happy that we are getting moved. Well other then that not much else is going on. It is super cold here. We got snow the other night. Which I was happy to see. Because if it's going to be cold out you had better have snow to be with that cold. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

Let us know where you are headed to. I was right...Darren just doesn't get too excited about anything, not even babies. However, Jeremy said he had a bone to pick with you two. ~giggle~