CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Babies Much!

So it seems like everyone is having a baby. I have always heard pregnancies come in three's. I think they come in more then that. So here it is. Derek and I our having a BABY! That's right a baby. yikes. We have known for some time but have been in total shock and wanted to wait until I went into the doctor to confirm it. Before we told everyone. We are so very happy,scared and still a bit in shock. We are so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with a baby. So the doctor thinks I am between 12 and 13 weeks.(3months) Which will put me due at the end of June or 1st of July. I will be going in for another ultrasound the first of February for they can hopefully give me an exact due date. Well here is the proof. I can't even begin to explain how it was to see this. To see that there was a baby in there. It totally took my breath away. And to see Derek face seeing the baby. Words just can't explain it. We both were scared we wouldn't be able to see the baby but it was so clear. As we were getting to to see the baby it was just moving it's arm all around. We couldn't believe it.

10 comments:

Pam said...

Congratulations I couldn't see the video it said that I needed to be invited.

Anonymous said...

congrata Lee
I am very happy and excited for u guys.
Love ya
Cathy W.

Grace & Co said...

Oh my word!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and Derek! Please take lots of pictures for us all to see!

cokelady said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!!! I pray you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Be sure to post pictures of yourself along the way! :-)

Momma Tammi said...

YEA! Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you. I'll add you to my prayer list of expecting mommys. I can't wait to tell Darren. Let's see if he shows any more excitement for you two than he showed for Jeremy and Heather. ~giggle~

d_lhays said...

Thank you all. We are so excited! And thank you so much for the prayers. The first two months haven't been that bad but the sickness is setting in bad now.

Momma Tammi said...

I love the new background! It is so cute!!!!!

Tammy K. said...

I was waiting for you to finally announce this so I could formaly say congrats. Very cool. I will be praying for you too.

Montgomery's said...

Yippy! I'm so happy for you two! Now our get togethers are gonna be baby gatherings. lol When is Kylie gonna get on this baby thing? So glad you are moving closer to OK. I know the pain of traveling and I feel your pain of sickness. Hope it eases up for you soon.

peaceinchaos said...

Congrats Lee, I still can't believe you are all grown up. Daryl was remembering when his dad was pastoring Pueblo and you would sit on his (daryl's) lap and pull at his mustache. We are very excited for you. Love ya' Stacey Clark