CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

My Weekend

So this weekend let's see. We got to Oklahoma Friday afternoon. Derek got are tables up. They look great. We went to Lowe's and got a new fan. But didn't get it all they way put up. When we get the living room all together I'll take some pictures. Saturday we went rafting. It was fun but it was along day. We went on a 12mile trip. And it was well over 100 degrees. And the biggest thing that happen this weekend was my phone braking. It wont charge. I haven't even had the stupid thing for 5 months. So now I am out of my life line for a week or so. I am sooo mad. To top it all off my numbers are all on my phone not my card. So I can't even switch out my card into Derek's phone to call and let people know my phone is not working. Today has been the longest day without talking to a single person. I don't know that I can do it all week. I think that is all of my weekend of fun wrapped up. So now today I need to get unpacked and things put in it's place. We will be in Kansas the next to weeks because of Derek having class. Happy Monday! =)

No comments: