CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Not Much!

Well not much going on around here. We are back in Kansas. I got sick over the weekend and can't seem to get over it. So I haven't did much of anything. Which is very bad because my mom and her husband are coming the end of this week to visit. I need to go threw the apartment and clean everything. Plus I need to be feeling better for when they get here. We have a ton of plans made and I want to be able to do them and enjoy them without being sick. Well I am at a loss at what to say next so have a good day!

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

What are you sick with? The cold? Flu? I hope you get to feeling better soon!

d_lhays said...

Maybe Flu. But I don't know it is werid. I can be feeling fine then it hits me. I think it's almost over with or at least I hope.

d_lhays said...

Maybe Flu. But I don't know it is werid. I can be feeling fine then it hits me. I think it's almost over with or at least I hope.