CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Home Wherever That Is!

We both are in Kansas. I had a good couple of days in Colorado. It was cold there. At night it got down in the 50's. Derek had a good trip. He wasn't over worked and to tired when he got home. So when I picked him up from work we went and rented movies. Then the rest of his days off we went fishing. So back to home wherever that is. I don't know if I should say Kansas is my home being we are there more. Or if home is still are home in Oklahoma. We have a place at both. Derek don't think it's home in Kansas and wont say it is. But I think it's more home then Oklahoma right now and call it home. Oh well I don't know. I am being totally lazy today. Plus I'm not feeling very good today either. So nothing is going to get done today. Even though it really needs to. Good luck on my ramblings. I'm everywhere today. Have a good Monday.

No comments: