CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Quick Post

Well I got my phone yesterday. Sad to say I lost all my new ring tones I just put on. I lost the pictures and one game. But I was to happy about having a phone I didn't care as much. While waiting for my phone I had packed and got ready for the day. So after I got my phone I loaded up and left. Where do you ask. Colorado. Yep 7 long hours driving by myself once again. I got in around 9:30pm. So I'll be here till I get the call to go back to Kansas. I don't know how well I keep up. I'll be visiting with a bunch of people and going going. So have a good week.

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I'm glad you're with people you know that can keep you company. I just can't believe you drove 7 hours all by yourself!! Wow!!

Anonymous said...

In using this method, you can actually decide should you wish to patronize a counselor would you delicate sizegenetics, therapeutic sizegenetics, a treadmill masters in erotic gay sizegenetics. Numerous practitioners are happy to combine these strategies. Case one of these excellent achievements that may well be any time you use the web to locate an appropriate service company regarding man sizegenetics.Here's a stronger way than examining phone books as well as newspapers advertisements. It's so much easier with the intention to be able for want you to help individualize the knowledge as you go to the web-site.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/