CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

This a new thing I found when searching for things to do or add to your blog. I think it's neat so I'm going to try and keep up with doing it.





1. I am a very shy person until you get to know me. Then I start to open up. Then look out.
2. I have a very bad temper and it gets me in trouble at time's. I have learned how to control it more and more over the years. So it is better.
3. I used to live in Colorado and miss it very much. I have to laugh we people say they have mountains when it is maybe a hill. You haven't seen mountains till you went to Colorado.
4. I am the only child. And no I wasn't spoiled. I hate when people say that about the only child. I had to work for everything I got or wanted. I had a job bought my own car. Had to pay my own insurance and phone bill. My own gas for the car etc.
5. I'm not a girlie girl. I can be but I'd rather not. Blue jeans is my choice of wearing. Being out doors fishing going for a hike or bike ride etc. Is fun to me.
6. I meet the love of my life the summer before my senior year. And haven't missed a day talking to him yet.
7. We got got married all within a year of knowing each other. Crazy I know. But it was just right for us. I have loved each day together we have had.
8. I love taking pictures. I plan to do some online classes and get certified in photography. And one day open my own studio up.
9. I have to have my phone on me at all times. I am lost with out it.
10. I enjoy to read. I can sit down with a book and read for hours. For getting I should be doing something else. I have stayed up the whole night just to finish a book I was reading. Ask my husband because if it was the ending i didn't want he hear about it that morning confused about why I was upset.
11. I hate hate hate road trips. I would much rather fly somewhere but that never happens.
12. I am very emotional. But what girl really isn't?
13. I love the cold. I would rather be freezing cold then warm or hot. You can always cover up when cold, but you can only take so much off when hot.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

cokelady said...

Hey, LeAnndra! I realize this is an old post and you may never even find this comment, but I just had to write it anyway!

I've "known" you for years, but never REALLY known you. I was reading through your list of 13 and was amazed at how much we have in common! Particularly #3 (silly hill people know nothing of mountains!), most of #5 (change the jeans to a jean skirt and BINGO! Ha!), #7 (met and married in 9 months--CRAZY!), #10 (I don't allow myself to read novels very often. I either neglect my kids--"Go play! I've gotta finish this!" or stay up all night 'til I finish the book, making me tired and cranky the next day. Either way, it makes for a bad Mom!), and #13--I've even used those exact words OFTEN: "You can always cover up when cold, but you can only take so much off!" Wow. Who knew?!

By the way, I discovered your blog some time ago and I stop by on occasion to see what you guys have been up to. Loved the pictures of Derek with the monster fish. :-) Anyway, it's always fun to find out who's been snooping around your blog. Now you know. It's me! :-)

Rebekah (Smith) Horne