CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Windy City

Well I saw Derek off bright and early this morning. He got a call around 11:30pm last night saying get your bags packed and be at work by 5:30am. Your going to Chicago. So now he's gone once again. I usually do good about handling it but last night for some reason I was having a hard time dealing with it. He was just gone two weeks ago for a week. And now he's going to be gone for who knows how long. Also there is another hurricane ready to hit. So you never know if he will have to go to that. He has been gone for thirty minutes and I miss him so much all ready. Oh and remember my phone being messed up. You guessed I can't even talk to him or anyone. I have to stay in Kansas till I get my new phone. Because I thought I was going to be here for two weeks so I had them send it here. I spent two whole hours on the line with at&t yesterday. Boy was I hot. I talked to five different people telling them the exact same thing. Before they finally got the point. So none the less this week started going the bad route and is just getting worse.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

I'll be praying for you this week! I hope Derek is able to come home soon.