CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Passed

Derek had one of his big test last night and he passed. I am so proud of him. He works so hard on his job and then on his school books. He has completed the first set. So now we have to buy the second set. He is now working very high voltage power lines. Scary I know. So last night even though I wasn't feeling the best I took him out to dinner to celebrate. He picked the Outback Steak House. It was very good. I think it was the second time ever eating there. It was a nice dinner out.

Today the sun is finally out and it is no longer raining. Which makes it a little better to be motivated. I have so much cleaning to get caught up on. I can't believe how bad I let things go. And yet I still don't want to get up and do it. I am on full blown lazy mode. I don't know what's wrong with me. And I don't know how to get off of it. Maybe after I eat some lunch it will pass and be over with. If not I am going to make myself just do it. Well here I go wish me luck.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

Congratulations to Derek for passing his test!

I know how it can be... Letting the house go to where every room is just a mess and there's still no motivation to do anything. Lol!