CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lazy

I have been pretty much just that. So I am now back in Kansas. After staying a week in Oklahoma. I had a good time. I got more work done on the house. Picked up furniture. Went swimming.Cut my hair semi short. Played and watched Ashton all week. And that's about it. For those that don't know Derek is back. After being gone a week and working over 100 hours he is home. He had Monday off so we slept in and stayed home watched a movie and that night went swimming. It was fun. It was nice one doing nothing two spending time together. I love days like that. It rained yesterday so Derek was off again. So we loaded up and went fishing in the rain. We caught fish all day. It was fun. Now I'm sitting thinking I need to clean but just don't want to. I'm still a little up set about this morning. I made blueberry muffins and coffee. Get my muffins go and get my coffee and I'm out of sugar. grrr And no matter how bad I wanted that cup of coffee I could not bring myself to drink it without. Now it is lunch time and I'm thinking about that. Maybe some left over PF Chang's. Well I am talking about nothing now. So have a good day.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

First of all, I would like to say your Blog looks GREAT!! I really, really like it!

I'm glad Derek got some time to rest and you all could go fishing again. Fishing is very relaxing.

I know how you feel about being lazy. This whole place is pretty messy, but I just haven't had the motivation. I'm being horrible!

I hope you get some sugar soon because everyone needs coffee!!