CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday

Came way to fast. 4am to be exact. Boy was it a bad day to start the switch of 1/2 the caffeine in the coffee. I needed the full dose today. But didn't have any. I am trying to cut down the caffeine but I have to have my coffee so I found one made with caffeine still but much less. But back to the 4am. Derek had to go into work last night for a few hours. So when he got off we planned on loading up and driving to Oklahoma. So we did just that. He called me when he was leaving so I got up and showered and got ready. And we hit the road. I of course drove. Being he was up all night working.

Now we are in OK. When I got here I got the front yard of the house mowed. The front flower bed and bird bath area weeded. And now I am taking a break waiting on Derek to get up. For he can do the back. I have a ton of things I want to get done this weekend and as of right now I'm on a good tract. I plan on getting the hall way painted. Being we have put it off for almost three years now.ha Well have a wonderful weekend! I got work to do

No comments: