CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home

We had a wonderful convention. The theme was fire fire fire fire, fire fall on me. I don't know how anyone could have left there without the fire burning. We stood an extra night there in Arkansas with some friends to visit a little more. And we ended up going rafting yesterday. It was fun. We didn't get done with that till after 4. So it put us on the road late. We just headed up to Kansas from Arkansas. So we got in late. We will be up in Kansas till Thursday. Then we will be back down in Oklahoma on Friday. They switched Derek's working days. Which we hate. Because we were able to stay till Monday each weekend so we were able to go to Sunday night service to. But Now we have to leave Sunday afternoon to be back for work Monday. I hope he wont be working that for to long. Well I need to get things unpacked and clean. I have a ton of laundry. It may take till next week to get it done. So I need to go.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

I'm so glad you had a great convention! How exciting!

Good luck on all the laundry. =)