CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Counting

Well a week and a half and counting. We still have no Suv. It is crazy. You wouldn't think it would be that big of deal but I miss it. I can not believe how long it is taking. I am wondering if the problem is that big or if the people isn't the best there. Or maybe a little of both. But what can you do. It is out of our control. So we just have to accept it. And that is the hardest thing.

On other things today is the day. Bags packed clean apartment. We go to OKLAHOMA when Derek gets off. I am very happy. We are going to be getting our house together and putting it up for sale. It has been so hard on us with having the house and apartment. I will look for the day that we only have one house payment. And be able to breath. Well not much else going on here. I need to balance the check book and maybe pay a couple bills. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

Hi there! I have the playlist that you see on a lot of myspace profiles and put it on the very bottom of my blog. It's really nice because I have a bunch of songs on there and I have it to where it mixes them up, so whenever I get on my blog for anything I'm listening to a different song. =)