CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We got it

Our Suv is back home. After three and a half long weeks its home. I am soooo happy. Let's just hope it is fixed and we don't have to take it back. It all worked out. I had been so stressed about it because I thought we were going to end up having to pay a ton or end up having to fight with them about it. Ready for this all we had to pay was $106.30. Can you believe it. I can't. They even put a half of tank of gas in it. I was so shocked. The manger just charged us a misc charge. What's more crazy then that is they are paying out $2000.00 plus for the rental truck we have had for all this time. There fault though. If they would have fixed it the first time we wouldn't have had to take it back. Did I say how happy I am.

Now if only I had an apartment that cleaned its self and laundry that washed its self. I would be set. I am looking at it and don't want to do anything. I'm not even wanting to get up and get lunch. Is that bad. I'm still on vacation mode from this weekend. Ugh. Well I have got to get up and get somethings done. Derek wont be happy if he comes home and I haven't did a thing. So maybe I'll get lunch and tell him " I did to " do something. ha! Have a good day

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

I got all of my laundry clean...now I have to find the motivation to fold it all.

I'm thinking about getting something to eat myself... That would mean I did something today too! LOL!