CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weather

Well Derek has been in Iowa since Monday. He is working at least 16 hour shifts if not longer. And they say he'll be up there for at least 7 days. But now the are talking about sending them to Texas to restore power there. Because of hurricane Dolly that is starting to hit down. So I am never going to see my husband again. It is never ending. Winter you have ice storms. Spring you have tornado's. Summer you have hurricanes. I guess fall is the only safe season. I knew I always liked that best. So I don't know I hate it. So I am in Oklahoma. If Derek does go to Texas I will end up jumping over to Colorado to visit also. My life is up in the air. Anyways not much else has been going on. I have been watching Ashton in the evenings. And that's always fun. You never know what he is going to do. Yesterday Heather, Ashton and me went swimming up at Tammy's. That was nice and refreshing. Ashton thought he could just float. And was trying to make us let go of him. He had a blast. Later this week I will be getting my sofa and the rest of stuff. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

Wow. I don't know how you do it LeAnndra. I don't think I could handle Paul being gone so long. I can't imagine what you're going through.