CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dream

Okay laundry is done and put up. I need to straightin up a bit and pack. But I got distracted. I got to thinking and wondering how much a trip would be to go to Greece. So i started to search for information on the net. It really isn't as much as I thought it would be. The flight is 783 plus tax. Which is not bad at all. And that's round trip. Hotel depending on how nice you want can run high but. There are cheap one's too. That look good. I my self would rather get a cheaper one anyway. Because I only plan on sleeping there. The rest of the time I would be out exploring.

I so want to get to saving and go. It would be awesome. It's a dream I now. But dreams come true right? So who knows maybe sometime next year I will be sitting down there blogging. AH
Anyone want to go? Have a great day!

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Going to Greece is cheaper than going to the Assembly!! That's pretty wild.

d_lhays said...

That is crazy. I hadn't checked to know about that. Going to the Assembly isn't going to happen this year for us. Derek has school and can't miss any. Neither is Greece. One of these years though.

Grace & Co said...

We're finding cheaper tickets to the Assembly so I think we'll be able to make it. It's a shame we won't be able to see you guys!

By the way, Paul and I would love to go to Greece one day! He actually could work in Greece if he wanted, but he chose to marry me instead. Maybe we can plan a trip together sometime...