CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend Fun

Well day of fun. Derek only had one day off. So we went fishing. I put a ton of sun block on and didn't get burned. Which I was very happy and thankful for. We are just becoming the fishers now days. Here is a couple pics.

Well this week should go by fast Derek only has 3 working days. Then we get to go to Oklahoma finally. And for five whole days. I am so excited. Well got to get to folding laundry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well for me its better to be more realistic.

Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.

Anonymous said...

Its ok if the appearance of your blog is not good. The important thing is the topic or the content of your blog.

Grace & Co said...

How fun! It looks like you had a lot of fun fishing. I love to fish...but I don't like eating it.

I'm sure you guys are going to have a blast when you go on vacation!! How exciting!