CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Is It Legal?

Is there a law that says you can only work so many hours without sleep? There should be if there is not. It is so stupid to work anyone for more then 18 hours straight without sleep. But to work someone for 32 hours straight with no sleep and still working them? Especially when the they are working with high voltage. It makes no sense to me. What makes less sense is why my husband just hasn't said enough is enough I am going home! Okay sorry about the venting

On to other things. We finally got our Suv back. After two long weeks. It was well missed. I tucked it in last nite I was so happy. But that didn't last but a day. They didn't fix the brake problem. We have to take it back. I am so mad about it. We told them the problem and they said it was something else and fixed what "they" thought was it. Now I get to go back and say remember what we said was wrong and is written in the paper work and you did what you wanted anyway. It still is not fixed. It is going to be a bigger issue if they say we are going to have to pay again for it, I'm going to have to say I don't think so scooter. Let me talk to a manager. Well I just thought I was done venting.

So hopefully I can be brighter now. I have started to decorate the apartment. Crazy I know. Being we can move at any time and I have got all this stuff. But I hated looking at nothing on the walls. So little by little I have started to add things to make it feel more like home and more settled. It is coming along I must say. Well it is pretty lenghty so I will wrap it up. And post about are weekend tomorrow. good nite

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

I hope things get better for you guys. It sounds so stressful right now...