CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Burned

Yep I got second degree burns from this weekends adventure. We went fishing all day Monday. I put sun block on my ears and face first thing in the morning. But I wanted to get a little sun before I put it on my arms. Well that was a bad idea. I put sun block on three times on my face and the one time on my arms and none on my legs. And well I got the second degree burn on my arms. Really bad deal I must say. I have been in so much pain and can hardly move my arms around. But I had a fun time. I caught my first catfish ever. And it was the biggest of the day till the very last 20 min we were there. Then Derek caught a bigger one. I had never been catfishing just trout so it was a bit different. Then I got hooked by Derek and that hurt. He had got snagged up and was pulling on the line when it broke free and went flying into my arm first the hook then the weight came flying into my arm after. We grilled steaks and potatoes and corn on the cob at the lake. It was very good.

So we took our Suv back into the shop. And we have yet another rental. We went into today and found out that they are wanting to charge us over $300.00 to fix what should have been done the first time. But the guy we were working with had already went home so we are waiting till tomorrow to talk with him. And to tell him he is crazy if he thinks we are paying that for there mess up. So who knows. It is very stressful and aggravating. I don't know why people are always trying to rip a person off. I just hope it all works out. Well I got to get some other things done.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

How awful! I'm so sorry to hear that you're burned so bad. I hope you get to feeling better soon!