CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

NO SUV!!!

That's right. Our Suv is still in the shop. What was to be just over the weekend has turned into weeks. But it isn't to bad I don't guess. We have saved on the miles we put on the suv, and we have saved a ton in gas driving this car. I went to Colorado to surprise everyone since Derek was on storm and only spent 80 dollars total in gas there and back. So we are now on the look out for a new car. I didn't think we spent that much more with the suv but I was wrong.
I got this pick in an email and thought it was cute


MY PIGGY BANK AFTER FILLING UP WITH GAS!

When I went to Colorado I made Mom and Dad both cry when I knocked on there doors. I told Dad happy early Father's Day and Birthday. They were so happy and couldn't believe I was standing there. I had a good time. Short but good. Poor Derek was off working like normal. The weather has been so crazy. I hate it. While I was gone three tornado's hit down all in a ten mile radius from our apartment. I was so thankful I wasn't there nor Derek. I don't think I can handle any more close encounters with stuff like that by myself. I freak out. I'm not used to it.

No comments: