CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stressed

So I got my bed. It is huge. I got a great nights sleep. The best I have had in months. Everything was going great today. Till around 5:30. Last night we noticed our brakes was kind of funny but just thought it was the wet roads. Well it got worse. So I told Derek to take it by Ford. And in the midst of going there he gets rear ended. Talk about stressing a person out. Two problems back to back. ugh They can't get our Suv in till Friday. So we just have to wait and pray the brakes don't got out till then. When we take it in on Friday we will get the estimated cost of damage on the body of the Suv. I am just glad that nobody was hurt. The lady's car on the other hand was very bad. The good thing is we don't have to pay anything from the wreck. They are even paying for the rental car. We just have to wait and see how much they charge for the brake problem. Got to fold laundry. I'll update as soon as I find more out.

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Oh my word! That is horrible! =(

Jamey said...

I can imagine being stressed. I am glad no one got hurt either. So how did you guys yard sale go?