CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Good Time

I am on my way home. 12 hour drive just in case you are wondering. I had a great time. Tyler loved everybody. And got way spoiled as usual. We went to the zoo,aquarium,park, and a toddler amusement park. He loved every place. He ran every which way. Poor kid was worn out by the end of each day. I got to vist with some old friends also. I ate way to much at my favorite places and probably gained 25pounds. Got to do some shopping with my mom which is always great. I have a ton a pictures from out there but im not gonna mess with them on here. They are on FB if interested. I can't wait till we get to go back. I'm hopeing to be back for thanksgiving. I have a 12 hour drive today. Got about 5 hours left. Then I get to spend tonight and tomorrow morning packing and cleaning to move back home for good! Super excited about that.

No comments: