CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Colorado Bond

It's not NC. But I will take it. Derek is going on storm work somewhere on Monday and will be gone a week or more. So my mom and grandma are driving to OK Sunday to get Ty and me! I am pretty excited about getting to go and visit. Maybe I can clear my head out with some fresh CO air. Of course I am going to miss hubby like crazy and I wish he was going with me. But what can you do. It's one of the areas where work controls him in a so to speak manner. But I'm not gonna get started with work junk.  This is a happy post! I look forward for everyone to see and spend time with Ty. He has grown and changed so much since we last was out there. We got a couple of ZOO trips already planned. And I hope to go to the mountains and go fishing. I miss getting to do that.  I also just talked to my Dad and he said the fair will be in town. So Dad has already planned on taking Ty to the fair. To ride some rides and look at the animals there. It's gonna be loads of fun. I have also talked with two of my best friends from school and we have set a play date up for the kiddos.Then a girls night out and the kids with there grandmas is the plan. Side note: It is so crazy that all my friends are in relationships and have kids. We are so grown up! I remember us back in middle school and kids are self.  WOW

No comments: