CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Praise The LORD!

Tears of JOY! I am beyond words. The lord is so good. Derek got the JOB. We are gonna be home for good starting in September. Me being bummed out was just the devil because he knew what was coming. I have been on my knees more then ever this past week. Thank your Lord. For answeing my prayers. Lifting my spirts. I feel a huge weight lifted. A normal life I don't know what to expect. But I am super excited. It's been four plus years since I've lived in my house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!!! So happy for you! God is soooooooo good to His own. :D. Jessa

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!!! So happy for you! God is soooooooo good to His own. :D. Jessa

Anonymous said...

So happy for you. God is GOOD! Beth Bradley