CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Change

We are still waiting to hear back on the job. No news is good news right? We want the job so bad. I told Derek last night I'm not sure what we are gonna do if he doesn't get that job. He will soon be working 7 days a week 12hours a day. Things will have to change. Because I can not handle this job right now. I get to spend two hours a day with him. Even worse Tyler only gets to spend two hours with him. I don't get any interaction with people. I am beginning to loose my mind. Plus I need a break here and there. I know I should be thankful he has a job but this is a bit much.  If we don't get a job at home we will more then likely have to move else where. Hawaii is booming with work and the offer they are giving lineman right now is really good. I just don't know if we could do it. That would be huge. But we are gonna have to sit down do some serious praying and talking about the next step in life. Cause right now I am at a loss as to what to do with it right now.



1 comment:

Jessa Stephens said...

First this background is PERFECT for you!! I love it!

Honestly if I were you, I would be going out.of.my.mind! Makes my living situation seem better.

I'll be praying that you all find something out here soon! Keep trusting the Lord. He doesn't fail us.